• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Christian

TheBigKat

People resinting him for wanting out, but would you stay at a job where most of your co-workers were bad at there job , and your boss was clueless on how to run a business 

Tepper has killed this franchise , and we are hopeless now, no realistic prospects for a good HC or a franchise QB, all the QBs we target in the draft will probably pull a Luck and stay in school to keep from playing for us(I am glad though because I would rather have Cam seeing how everything turned out) , or pull a manning and flat out refuse to play for us.  We aren't even competitive anymore, and are just plain depressing to watch, I don't hold a grudge against anyone wanting out of a sinking ship, the future looks very dark for pro football in the Carolinas , and Tepper has no loyalty or ties to the area so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets bad enough he moves the team, people can be in denial about that all they want but it's still a very real possibility, plus the NFL could give 2 poos about the Carolinas, we are not a marketable fanbase, why do you think they told Richardson Charlotte will never host a Superbowl

Anyway, long rant over , even though it might hurt our draft picks I wish CMC and all our departing players the best in there future endeavors 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

People resinting him for wanting out, but would you stay at a job where most of your co-workers were bad at there job , and your boss was clueless on how to run a business 

Tepper has killed this franchise , and we are hopeless now, no realistic prospects for a good HC or a franchise QB, all the QBs we target in the draft will probably pull a Luck and stay in school to keep from playing for us(I am glad though because I would rather have Cam seeing how everything turned out) , or pull a manning and flat out refuse to play for us.  We aren't even competitive anymore, and are just plain depressing to watch, I don't hold a grudge against anyone wanting out of a sinking ship, the future looks very dark for pro football in the Carolinas , and Tepper has no loyalty or ties to the area so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets bad enough he moves the team, people can be in denial about that all they want but it's still a very real possibility, plus the NFL could give 2 poos about the Carolinas, we are not a marketable fanbase, why do you think they told Richardson Charlotte will never host a Superbowl

Anyway, long rant over , even though it might hurt our draft picks I wish CMC and all our departing players the best in there future endeavors 

Dumb post

• Poo 1