• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Lol no chance, they'd 100% trade. Lawrence is the least of their problems

It was a tongue in cheek comment. 

But I will say that at least so far, Lawrence doesn't appear to be the generational talent that many thought he would be.  Of course, he might eventually become good and even great.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

The tank is off until further notice. I like guys fighting for their jobs and I like Wilks over some random scrub from some other city that has no connection to the team

There is no need for a tank.

I keep having to say this- the Panthers are still a very bad football team, regardless what happened today.

JFC, they won a game and all of a sudden the bandwagon is once again taking riders. 

• Pie 3

35 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

There is no need for a tank.

I keep having to say this- the Panthers are still a very bad football team, regardless what happened today.

JFC, they won a game and all of a sudden the bandwagon is once again taking riders. 

We're all so desperate to have something to be excited about.  As much as I am on the tank brigade, it was enjoyable to see the team play well today.

• Pie 3