• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your weekly Ekwonu update…

*FreeFua*

58 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He's like Derrick Brown strength at left tackle, we got a good one. Was so happy about that draft pick when it happened. 

I had the same thought, he loves to run along for the ride....for now on its something Im going to looking for. Most OLmen are about to red-line after 3 seconds, Not Ickey hes got a young mans 300 gallon diesel tank!!

One thing these LBs hate is getting the "tossed out the club" treatment.....film studies are brutal....

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Icky was straight up awful the first couple of games and has flipped the switch. Honestly was worried we’d have to move him to guard.

Why?? youre a old school poster and should known hes a green rookie. Honestly this stuff is starting to piss me off, its taking some rookies 3 years before they find their barrings. You should know this. Why are the expectations for him so insanely high?? Panther got a recent example of this tossing fools around on the DL and others in history as well...

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Why?? youre a old school poster and should known hes a green rookie. Honestly this stuff is starting to piss me off, its taking some rookies 3 years before they find their barrings. You should know this. Why are the expectations for him so insanely high?? Panther got a recent example of this tossing fools around on the DL and others in history as well...

Because he was the #6 pick of the draft and we knew he had issues in pass pro. His strength is run blocking. And he was fuging awful. Like not just rookie green bad.  I never said icky needs to be moved to gaurd permanently but that it might be best for him to move to guard for the year and then try again at LT next year.  

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Because he was the #6 pick of the draft and we knew he had issues in pass pro. His strength is run blocking. And he was fuging awful. Like not just rookie green bad.  I never said icky needs to be moved to gaurd permanently but that it might be best for him to move to guard for the year and then try again at LT next year.  

I'm not even kidding, I actually shed a little tear watching those highlights. It just hits deep because we all had to sit through the days of Byron Bell, Matt Khalil, Remmers, Chris Clark, and Erving 😰 WE ACTUALLY HAVE A LEGIT O-LINE AFTER ASKING FOR IT FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 5