• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Could Be Down 3 Starters This Week

Castavar

16 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

I have said it before and I will say it again. It is a proven fact that men who prefer their team to lose also prefer watching other men with their wives/girlfriends.  

It's also a proven fact that men who prefer to stay a bad team love me doing bad things with their girlfriend/wifes. Funny how life is. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

Because EVERY top 3 pick in the history of the NFL has went on to be all-pro and taken their respective teams to the Super Bowl and are undefeated in said Super Bowls.  Duh!

You're simping pretty hard for a team with 2 wins there bud. Might want to lay off the knob for awhile. 

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Screw it I gave up on the number one pick. I dont think it's possible this year with Rhule fired now. Rhule was holding them back some. We are not a super bowl team I realize but, I have a feeling the current team in place with Wilks may be a 8-9 or 9-8 team. 

We are still not a great team. The only two wins we have are in our division and we caught them right. Either way it would totally be the Panthers to lose out another year's worth of QBs. 

2 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

Browns and Jets had years and years of high draft picks but still managed a remarkably long period of suckitude. 

We're not getting the first people need to come to grips with that. Next Levis will be QB1, what team does it, we don't know.

I agree with huddlers that have said Will Anderson looks like another Micah Parsons. I was here on this site lobbying hard for a Parsons+Trask draft that season.

I think Anderson definitely has "it" he's a Von Miller type, a 3-4 guy. The other elite DE is suited for 4-3 in Clemson's Myles Murphy, 6'5" 275lbs 4.5 40. Big, strong, fast, NFL frame and weight from the jump, a monster.

I'm not greedy. We wanted the organization to draft a QB capable of starting. They went out of their way to steal Ickey AND THE Matt Corral.

A month or so before that draft before the whisper campaign and Corral pushing the limits playing in the senior bowl after already having come back from that injury instead of waiting on the bag with his feet up, having acquired those two players in the same draft would have got a guy GM of the year.

People here that think Fitts has given up on Matt Corral got another thing coming. Another DE opposite Burns and a competent QB and we're back in business.

• Beer 1