• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson...thanks...the Panthers?

Mr. Scot

35 minutes ago, RJK said:

0% chance he wrote that 🤣🤣

PR person was like, I'll just mispell the 2nd word and then forget about the impersonation bit the rest of the way.  Yeah, that tweet doesn't jive with Robbie.  He types like he talks.  Never seen an example of that not happening.   Until this one. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

If you hate not losing that much, you don't skip OTA's and engage in antics that work against building a team. I liked the dude initially, but his performance and behavior have soured me.

He hates losing, but he also hates doing what it takes to prevent losing.

Come to think of it, that describes a lot of people.

9 hours ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

That post was too grammatically correct for Robbie to have written it. Probably why it got deleted. Darn those bots! 😛

There was actually a guy/gal on Twitter that translated Robbie’s Twitter post.. it was great!! Found the account Robbie Anderson Translator.. it was great when he was with the Panthers.. not sure the owner still does it now he’s gone to Arizona 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

That post was too grammatically correct for Robbie to have written it. Probably why it got deleted. Darn those bots! 😛

That was my exact first thoughts when i read it.. There is no way that Robbie could have written a grammatically correct post like that.

• Pie 1