• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Piniero the fug out of here

Proudiddy

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think he wanted it on that hash.  Foreman went down purposely on the last run there.  Piniero is fuging garbage.

Ya we played for the FG. Foremen didn’t even advance it. Should have just trusted our run game to get us as close as possible. 

Edited by Harbingers

I hate when coaches play for the field goal in OT!  I could see if you had a legendary leg back there.  An Adam Vinatieri, Sebastian Janikowski, Matt Stover, Justin Tucker.  MOTHER FREAKER WE GOT VAGABOND EDDY PINERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Matthias

20 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

All the DJ Moore stuff aside, as it’s getting annoying. You can’t be a kicker and miss two game winning kicks. 

I think of it the same with all sports, but especially basketball, but as Vilma said, once it happened, it's done.  DJ made a mistake, and it was over with, you have to move on and can only control what you can do the next play...  we did that.  And our guys did what they needed to do to win, and Eddy poo himself like a paraplegic geriatric.

21 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Odd takeaway from a game lost by  dumbass receivers bone headed move

Nope, because we still put ourselves in a position to win, even after the first miss.  And after Eddy's shitshow, you really think he was automatic to make it even without DJ's penalty after the TD?  He'd a fuging bum.  We never even have a chance to win that game without DJ and PJ.  Eddy has one job, and he fuging sucks at it when it matters.

• Pie 1