• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

saX man

I'm thinking it's just none.  Mainly because I don't think we've ever gotten a decent offer for Shaq, imagine a team would rather just pick him up for less once we inevitably release him this offseason.  And no teams are LB needy enough to want to trade for one that isn't a playmaker.

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

I still say we will likely end up regretting not trading Burns. Nothing against burns at all and I I like him a lot as a player, but short of him being Julius Peppers or Micah parson 2.0, you take two 1sts and a additional 3rd rounder or so for him and never look back. 

You have to take into account what team is probably offering those two first rounders, its going to be a team thats most likely going to be picking very late in the first. Theres actually a very high chance you could spend both of those late firsts on two pass rushers and neither turns out to be as good as Burns. I'd actually argue its a higher chance you dont find a player of Burns caliber with two last first round picks.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1