• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinion: top 2 QB's are gone..

Jmac

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

He was garbage, his injury kept the myth that he's a good QB alive on the huddle though. It wasn't even rookie struggles, he looked like he belonged in the arena league or something.

Yeah I was watching and thinking like he's so bad at this he's going to get hurt. Like he's putting his life in danger out there and throw up pure trash in the process. Just horrid. We would be completely insane to just roll with Matt and not take a QB. I just can't un-see that preseason play.

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Idk I still think you go QB no matter what. Either that or you package the number 3 pick (or whatever pick we have) for a big time QB trade. We have been in QB hell since Cam left, and will never compete until we find our guy. We will be wasting years of our core unless we pull the trigger and keep trying until we find a solution.

Depends on where we’re selecting. 

We’re 3rd or 4th pick and top 2 are gone, I take Anderson or Carter on the dline. 

We’re 5th - 8th, I try to trade back to 10-15 and acquire more picks with TE Michael Mayer my target. 

Were 9th pick or later, just go ahead and select TE Michael Mayer. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

He was garbage, his injury kept the myth that he's a good QB alive on the huddle though. It wasn't even rookie struggles, he looked like he belonged in the arena league or something.

That was my issue. Just nothing translated in terms of athletic traits. He didn't look like he belonged on an NFL football field.

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I'm looking for the #1 overall pick to take over a game against a 1-7 team - especially in these conditions. 

They have to follow their game plan. Day has been limiting throws until just now due to weather. I just watched number 2 drop an easy TD…

6 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Trick question, don’t let the top two escape us. Trade up if we have to. There’s not a third QB I’m interested in, so in the interest of the OP, take BPA. No thanks to Levis, Hooker or any other QB. I’d rather give Corral a shot than spend a pick on any of the other QBs. 

4d chess... playing Corral might yield Drake Maye

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1