• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

12 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are just  Is ridiculous.

Have they lost since they got Cmac? I haven't been paying that much attention. 

I believe they lost their first one with him so maybe 1?  Ironically that's the same number of games we won WITH him this year.  What are we 4-3 without him?  I haven't been paying that much attention...

• Beer 2

12 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

He absolutely hates him

Like you and Burns??  

How did your Darnold spill go the other day??

He is a Panthers so I will cheer for Burns especially now that we are winning games with him.  I hope Burns balls out and takes us to the Super Bowl!  Does that not work for him??  Is is just a weird Darnold thing you have going on?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Like you and Burns??  

How did your Darnold spill go the other day??

He is a Panthers so I will cheer for Burns especially now that we are winning games with him.  I hope Burns balls out and takes us to the Super Bowl!  Does that not work for him??  Is is just a weird Darnold thing you have going on?

He doesn't pay much attention so he missed out on the part about Burns playing with a knee Injury last week. Doesn't pay much attention but loves to criticize anything he's decided doesn't fit into his small window of football philosophies

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

He doesn't pay much attention so he missed out on the part about Burns playing with a knee Injury last week. Doesn't pay much attention but loves to criticize anything he's decided doesn't fit into his small window of football philosophies

Has Burns been hurt since he's been Here?

Has he ever had a game changing play when we needed it?

Were we offered 2 1s and a 2nd for Sam?

Has Sam been a resounding success? Nope

Has Burns? Nope

Is 5 technique way easier to play and individual effort isn't determined by 10 other guys? Yep

Look the one thing I do know is 5 technique and 7 technique play. It's my specialty. When I say Burns is underpeforming it's dead on the money. He does so many things wrong he's either not coached or not listening. One thing I don't see from Burns is a burning desperation to get to the QB.

You saw that last night with Bosa.

You saw that with Lathon

LT

Deacon 

TJ

You need to want to get there like your life depends on it. I never see that in him.

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Has Burns been hurt since he's been Here?

Has he ever had a game changing play when we needed it?

Were we offered 2 1s and a 2nd for Sam?

Has Sam been a resounding success? Nope

Has Burns? Nope

Is 5 technique way easier to play and individual effort isn't determined by 10 other guys? Yep

Look the one thing I do know is 5 technique and 7 technique play. It's my specialty. When I say Burns is underpeforming it's dead on the money. He does so many things wrong he's either not coached or not listening. One thing I don't see from Burns is a burning desperation to get to the QB.

You saw that last night with Bosa.

You saw that with Lathon

LT

Deacon 

TJ

You need to want to get there like your life depends on it. I never see that in him.

Your only specialty is terrible takes on your posts.....

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

The 49ers may not be a one and team in the playoffs but I cannot for the life of me see them have a long run in it.

They can run and play defense as well as anyone in the NFL.  If (and its a big if) Purdy continues to play well, they could make a run.  But irt the NFC championship, I don't see them or anyone else beating the Eagles.

• Beer 1