• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He looks legit, but not sure running around like that can translate with bigger faster NFL players. Mahomes does seem to make it work though.

yeah... i dont like that stuff but Mahomes is the type of player who gets away with it because he is so elite. If there is a new gen of QBs thats coming with pocket presence/elusiveness and cannons for arms..... sign me up.  Zone defenses are going to hate that...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

yeah... i dont like that stuff but Mahomes is the type of player who gets away with it because he is so elite. If there is a new gen of QBs thats coming with pocket presence/elusiveness and cannons for arms..... sign me up.  Zone defenses are going to hate that...

Mahomes has some terrible habits that he somehow makes work. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Do I wish that Williams and/or Maye were draft eligible this year? Honestly, yeah. But they're not. If there's a guy on the board who you think can be a franchise QB you gotta take him. Period.

At this point I've given up on finding a franchise qb. I just want to find one better than anyone we've got right now. If they turn out to be a franchise qb down the road then great. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

Nope, no exceptions.

The Playoffs should always have been the 4 best P5 champions. It's not that hard.

Team A goes 11-0 into the last week. Ranked #1 the entire season

Team B goes 11-0 into the last week. Ranked #2 the entire season.

Team A and B are in the same conf. and also the same div.

Team A and B meet for rivalry week. Winner goes to their conf. title game ... loser can't.

Yes, there are actually exceptions. If they were in different divs this year, OSU and MICH would be meeting again next week.

It's not that hard.

OSU will have one loss after next week. LSU could still lose tonight and next week, USC could still lose tonight and next week, Bama has 2 losses, Clemson has 2 losses, Oregon has 3 losses, and so on and so on. Who the hell would you give the #4 spot to after probably GA, MICH, and TCU?