• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule contract offset

NAS

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Could be worse...

That was strange at the time.  Rumor was both Kingsbury and Murray were in some hot water there, and then they were both extended. 

I would not be at all surprised to see Kingsbury sent packing after the season.  Disappointing does not do their 2022 results any justice.

4 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

That was strange at the time.  Rumor was both Kingsbury and Murray were in some hot water there, and then they were both extended. 

I would not be at all surprised to see Kingsbury sent packing after the season.  Disappointing does not do their 2022 results any justice.

One podcast I listened to this week theorized that Kingsbury will get fired and Murray will get traded.  We obviously were one of the teams but the jets were the odds on fav.  

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

One podcast I listened to this week theorized that Kingsbury will get fired and Murray will get traded.  We obviously were one of the teams but the jets were the odds on fav.  

It sounds like the Cardinals are exactly in the same place they were with them about a year ago....only with the contract extensions.

Between that and the Rhule hiring at Nebraska and the offset, I somehow feel we are a little less incompetent than I did a couple of weeks ago. 

I'm not placing any bets on whether that feeling will last.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Hell no to Murray. He's not worth anywhere near his current contract. I wouldn't sign him if he was a FA, that's what I think of him. No to Kingsbury as well.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, Sgt Schultz said:

It sounds like the Cardinals are exactly in the same place they were with them about a year ago....only with the contract extensions.

Between that and the Rhule hiring at Nebraska and the offset, I somehow feel we are a little less incompetent than I did a couple of weeks ago. 

I'm not placing any bets on whether that feeling will last.

I doubt we will but if for some dumb fuging reason we trade for murray I would lose my mind. 

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Hell no to Murray. He's not worth anywhere near his current contract. I wouldn't sign him if he was a FA, that's what I think of him. No to Kingsbury as well.

10000%

AZ is the team I would least want to be a fan of.  Stuck with Kyler and no cohesive team in sight, a coach likely elsewhere, one of the oldest rosters in the league, just crap all around.  

I'd rather be a Panthers fan lol 

• Flames 1