• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly I'm just checked out at this point. Rooting to lose for draft position has gotten old. There's mountains to climb, trout to catch, a daughter to play with. At this point, the Panthers have to earn their way back into my schedule.

Brother, I dont even with you right now.....you take off watching a game to go fishing but make time to mop as a mod after a panthers win???

weird to the max...

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Obviously not serious just ribbing these pro Darnold fans who disappear for months after he's the stastical worst starting QB in years and show back up to crown him after one game. Some people never learn.

We were eating crows and saying it could be because:

1. He is not an NFL  starting QB

2. Coaches suck

3. Our oline woes

4. Injuries (him and other player)

We have been saying this, you haters did not listen.

2 minutes ago, Sam the Cat said:

We were eating crows and saying it could be because:

1. He is not an NFL  starting QB

2. Coaches suck

3. Our oline woes

4. Injuries (him and other player)

We have been saying this, you haters did not listen.

So which Darnold relative are you?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've probably spent five total minutes on the Huddle today. 😂

My god, even your ability to judge time is totally bizarre as well ...... do me a favor brother, make a doctors appointment as soon as you can. Maybe lay off the hashish as well.....

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

So the latter then? You've gone on tangents about how much you dislike running quarterbacks because they can't win the big game multiple times just in the last month alone and moved the goalposts when people mention guys like Joe Montana and Steve Young. What does throwing out Penix here now mean is that supposed to sway the conversation after your remarks? Good talk. Enjoy your evening guy.

I like the USC kid.

See Richardson Cam Fields are all inaccurate. 

The kid from USC Penix Maye

Mahomes Young Staubach can throw.

If your QB doesn't have the ability to win from the pocket regardless of his ability to Run then yes you are going to have a hard time winning. 

Cam while a dominant scorer inside the 10 didn't have the throwing ability to put the team on his arm. He had to run to be fully effective. Same thing will happen with Richardson. 

The reason I love the USC kid is he runs to buy time and keeps looking to throw until he hits the scrimmage line. He reminds me of Mahomes.

Yes I never ever want a Cam style player again. He fell so far short of his potential it's criminal.