• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s talk Division Title

Cdparr7

10 minutes ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

I'll entertain this if the Saints win next Monday

Actually it’s pretty realistic look at the next two games say they win one and loose to the 49ers id we win the next two it’s a 6-7 team compared to a 6-8 team. We beat them already so it’s closer then we think. I’d say they louse to the bengals depending on that Lions game we may be tied for first in 3 weeks with two nfc matchups left. I’m starting to think it’s a realistic thing I wasn’t rooting for this but I’d never be mad at winning regardless of what happens in the playoffs. Winning breeds winning we need to get back to that type of culture forget the Fool way seven year fiasco crap he would spew. We are playing to win games if a bad qb can do enough to win let the D and good coaching take us as far as we can go and build upon that in the offseason.

Edited by trucpfan
  • Pie 2

This is a 5 win team until proven otherwise.  But I like the grit they're showing.  The offensive play calling is still ass however.  But I get it, the qbs can't string two back to back winning performances together.  But they are going to break Forman and there's nobody behind he worth a roster spot. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

Didn't we do this after the Bucs game too? The 35 point deficit in the first half against the Bengals says hello.

We don’t have another Bengals type team on the schedule. Seattle is the toughest team remaining, and they have lost back to back. One to Tampa and today to Vegas at home. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Didn't we do this after the Bucs game too? The 35 point deficit in the first half against the Bengals says hello.

Yeah but there are a LOT of bad teams and our schedule is includes several of those bad teams plus division games in which we are 2-1. It is more likely that we win the division than it is we get a top 5 pick.

• Pie 3