• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s talk Division Title

Cdparr7

1 minute ago, Knaakedup said:

You think Foreman is in the same ball park as Jacobs? You think Sam is in the same tier as Carr? Share whatever you’re smoking with the rest of us

I think our OL is better than LVs. I think our Defense is much better. We control the ball, we keep there offense off the field. Our defense has been playing miles ahead of LVs the past few weeks.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Why do you want to go to the playoffs? You know we aren’t gonna beat whatever team we face right? 

Just gonna be “Whelp we are just happy to be here”. This team isn’t going to the Super Bowl. 

I'll ask this board again. What makes you so definitely and emphatically think we'd lose the wildcard HOME game? And don't give me the flaccid and limp "do you watch football". Yeah, I do which is why I always think we have a shot to win even in the playoffs. Gawd sometimes this board pisses me off.

• Beer 1

I want to win the division but the frustrating thing is the team can't decide if they're really competing for a division title or a top 3 draft pick. They seem to follow up an impressive performance with a stinker. Still can't get the rancidness of the Bengals loss off us. Win at Seattle with another good performance by Darnold and I'll be all in. If they get their asses handed to them, I'm back to looking at the draft standings. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We have had 3 bad seasons. More than likely we will have a bad one next year too. Let's hope at some point we find a QB. 

They are going to have to draft and develop one. They will cycle through draft picks until they hit on one. At least that's my hope.  If the next coach starts bringing in rejects and cast-offs trying to take shortcuts to winning again I'm going to lose my mind. 

• Pie 1