• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't talk about playoffs.. well, sorry

bLACKpANTHER

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Good thing half the league is one of the worst teams in the league this year. 

And we are slightly worse than avg this year. But not Broncos and Texans terrible. I can only imagine how bad we would have been if we traded for Watson. Thank god for small blessings. 

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, amcoolio said:

If we win out, we are in the playoffs. All 5 games should be winnable. It's up to Darnold really. Our defense is the best unit out of any of the 10 units we have left on the schedule.

Crazy that we are two plays away from 6-6, and four plays away from 7-5, with everything that has happened this season

It's crazy we are even having this discussion.  Just 4 games into the season we found out the team was dildos, well the qb's were for sure. 

The coach was eventually and rightfully fired. The team was in disarray and so is it's future. There's not a hope in sight other than fans dreaming of the 1st overall pick and arguing over which qb to take.

Just two weeks ago we just knew we weren't going to win another game. We had the number 3 spot lock down, we didnt have a qb at all. How could we?  We were just waiting for those other 2 teams above us to win another game so we could snatch that 1st pick up like a dog watching 2 kids fighting over a hotdog.

Now it's possible that through no fault of their own the Panthers may fall ass backwards into the nfcs title. 

You can't make that sh!t up.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, frankw said:

If someone is actually thinking playoffs with Sam Darnold they must be very new to football or just deranged.

Nope. They are looking at the absolutely ridiculous situation of simultaneously being 4-8 AND a game out of leading the division. 

Our division is actually fighting for who is the worst, not best 😂 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

And we are slightly worse than avg this year. But not Broncos and Texans terrible. I can only imagine how bad we would have been if we traded for Watson. Thank god for small blessings. 

On the other hand if we were able to aquire Watson the "jack shack and happy massage" industry in Charlotte would have had a boost to it's economy.

4 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

On the other hand if we were able to aquire Watson the "jack shack and happy massage" industry in Charlotte would have had a boost to it's economy.

I'm sure we would get at least one "Beason and swole tucks" story out of that situation. 

12 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I don’t think Seattle is a bad team. They have a top 10, borderline top 5 offense. Their biggest weakness of similar to the Bengals, their defense. 
I will be very interested in if our defense can stop Seattles offense and if Darnold can take advantage of Seattles defense. 
Could be looking out a shootout. 

looking forward to see Horn against DK.