• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield: Top Landing Spots

KatsAzz

22 hours ago, Basbear said:

It would hurt the 49ers chances for a deep run, thats the main reason. They dont need or want him, seahawks could do the same......49ers may have the best D when healthy, clear path to deep run even with a sucky-ass QB....

plus in thoery you could claim him and hope to the heavens some dumb team signs him to crazy deal thus giving you a shot at a late comp pick.... If baker is on your QB radar, what better/cheaper way than 1.4million(nfl pennies) for a 5 game tryout?? Much cheaper than signing him to some 12 million one year deal. 

Well, you were right and I was wrong.  Seems a waste of money to me, but I suppose the Rams have a plan.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not that it would have mattered...

I wish Baker Mayfield all the luck in the world and hope he can fit in on  his new team.

Perhaps Baker can  become a decent back up QB because it looks like his NFL starting days could be a thing of the past.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Not a bad move for LA--they have 4 games or so to see if he fits their system.  Kinda like a preseason.

We just need him to get hot for like 2 games minimum.

Baker....you didn't help us here but you can help us there. Win some fuging games, buddy.

Give us that draft pick back by bumping the Rams down that order.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

58 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Well, you were right and I was wrong.  Seems a waste of money to me, but I suppose the Rams have a plan.

Brother, this isnt a right or wrong deal for me. I know how much the Rams hate 49ers, similar to panthers hate for saints... Pure guess form my standpoint.  I bet rams were not the only team as well, maybe a couple more. It was a waste, just a tiny NFL one and it hurts thy enemy..

• Pie 1