• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Half way through.  Love it.  I'm not surprised though, I think the creators did Dark on netflix which is IMO the best sci-fi show of all time.  Watch that one.  Do German audio and subs though or it's weird.   These aren't shows you want to watch unless you can dedicate full attention.

• Pie 2

I should have expected it after Dark, but this show is absolutely insane in the best way possible.  If you think you know what this show is about or going to be about, and you're only a few episodes in, then it isn't what you think it's going to be lol.  I kind of had some sort of an idea but it gets even more out there.

Also watch Dark.  Please. 

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I should have expected it after Dark, but this show is absolutely insane in the best way possible.  If you think you know what this show is about or going to be about, and you're only a few episodes in, then it isn't what you think it's going to be lol.  I kind of had some sort of an idea but it gets even more out there.

Also watch Dark.  Please. 

I haven't watched this yet, but I loved Dark! Dark required complete attention! No phone use, no distractions at all! Even after watching it intently you will be questioning yourself on what the hell did I just watch, but it is awesome!!!! I am looking forward to watching this for sure! Dark was the best sci-fi series I have ever seen!

1 hour ago, Louie said:

I haven't watched this yet, but I loved Dark! Dark required complete attention! No phone use, no distractions at all! Even after watching it intently you will be questioning yourself on what the hell did I just watch, but it is awesome!!!! I am looking forward to watching this for sure! Dark was the best sci-fi series I have ever seen!

This series so far is the same. Stay off your phone or prepare for multiple watch throughs.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...

Netflix is just not reliable anymore.  They knew this was a 3 season arc just like the last show.  Apparently the views were high and the reviews were great so this is just confusing.  Netflix is like the SyFy channel now just cancelling everything regardless.  

On 1/3/2023 at 8:26 AM, Zaximus said:

Netflix is just not reliable anymore.  They knew this was a 3 season arc just like the last show.  Apparently the views were high and the reviews were great so this is just confusing.  Netflix is like the SyFy channel now just cancelling everything regardless.  

I’m not sure how Netflix judges their own metrics. It doesn’t make sense to me why they’d cancel this. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 1:01 PM, Varking said:

I’m not sure how Netflix judges their own metrics. It doesn’t make sense to me why they’d cancel this. 

Unless a show either hits the jackpot, or it gets canceled by the end of the first season.  That seems to be what Netflix does.  Or it also makes tons of cheap, shitty shows.  

I really liked 1899.  The look and feel was amazing.  Getting into the mind bending stuff was cool.  I hate it will never get the treatment it deserves.  Same with Warrior Nun, a fun show.