• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tankers

Sir Purr

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I think I’ll survive. Heck, I was 100% right about tanking after 2019 so I am still waiting for win 6. Man, would have been fun to see Trevor on this team.

This is what we always do. Then we screw it up and get a shitty draft pick year over year. Kinda like the cowboys. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

They do have a QB. At this point, I really do wonder how long it will take us. Hopefully not like the Jets and Browns. Both of them are still looking and it’s been years and years.

If Wilks stays it's going to be a damn mess. We need a HC with some serious scouting skills. 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 2

They do have a QB. At this point, I really do wonder how long it will take us. Hopefully not like the Jets and Browns. Both of them are still looking and it’s been years and years.

Yes, it's not they didn't try though. They swung and missed....multiple times.  Wilson is benched currently. It's literally like playing the lottery.  You can increase your odds in certain circumstances, but there's no such thing as a sure thing.  The reason tanking is so stupid, especially when there's not generational talent at the top of the board.  The Stroud/AR-15 fetish is this fan base on a dry spell when a 5 chick looks like a 10 after a couple of beers.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Im fine. My emotional investment in this team has been on E for awhile now. I'm in fan hibernation waiting for some sign that a new spring has arrived. 

I mean we might as well win the division. That would be just typical for this year. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Im fine. My emotional investment in this team has been on E for awhile now. I'm in fan hibernation waiting for some sign that a new spring has arrived. 

You should either try (Option 1): farting in crowded elevators regularly after drinking a few glasses of Metamucil and eating lots of broccoli or maybe (Option 2): listening to some Celine Dion to build back your emotions gently. If you decide to go the more boring approach and select option 2 I would at least suggest her very late 80's work or very early 90's to avoid that whole hard core abrasive My Heart Will Go On Bull poo

the office dancing GIF

canadian yes GIF by Kyle