• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PhillyB's CONDOR'S NEST Trailer

OneBadCat

Hey guys some of you may recall PhillyB's thread about his second feature film CONDOR'S NEST. It's been a long time coming but the trailer was finally released yesterday. I'm posting it here on his behalf because I know a lot of huddlers were following it with great interest. I also act in the film myself and have a hand as an associate producer. Huddle legend @Chaos is an Executive Producer and provided tremendous support throughout the making of this movie.

Although I wish @PhillyBcould make this thread himself, I know he still has a lot of love here and the three of us would be ecstatic for you to watch CONDOR'S NEST upon its release on January 27th, 2023. You can watch the film from the comfort of your own home or see it on its nationwide theatrical release. I can personally vouch that the theatrical showing really makes the cinematography shine and highlights the beautiful locations used for the film (South America, Puerto Rico, Utah to name a few).

CONDOR'S NEST stars Jacob Keohane, Al Pagano, Arnold Vosloo, Corinne Britti, Jackson Rathbone, and features film legends Michael Ironside, Bruce Davidson, and James Urbaniak. One thing I can promise you is that you will see some incredible performances in this movie.

Your time, consideration, and support would be much appreciated. We so hope you enjoy our movie. And if you would be so inclined to share the trailer with your friends, family, and social media we would be grateful to you!

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

PhillyB was an ass whose permaban was a long time coming but imagine someone being so deep in your head that you create an account over three years ago for this to be your first post. Wow.

Yeah it’s small dick energy tbh

Edited by OneBadCat