• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I honestly don't think there will actually be much of a discussion at the end of the day. 

IMO, the majority of NFL FO's view him as the top guy and probably have for a while.

Tua is my concern. I honestly don't have any concerns about Young's ability to play in the NFL. My concern is his ability to withstand the punishment on the NFL.

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just a forewarning...

I've been pretty down on Stroud but if he plays well against UGA tonight I might be pounding the table to trade up and get him.

Tonight is HUGE for that young man.

For me it’s tricky because yeah, you obviously want to see those things but if he does show those things it’ll cost us a couple 1’s to trade up and get him. 

So I kind of want to see him struggle so it leads to more questions and him falling down boards and falls into our laps. 

But then again, I thought for sure after Fields put on a show against Clemson he’d be long gone by our pick 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

Young has all week and another day to do what he wants. They need to send corners safeties something besides up the middle. Alabama is murdering KS in the trenches. Everyone says Young is the greatest since sliced bread, I want to see him under pressure, not clean and upright. Young will not have all day in the NFL.

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

Young has all week and another day to do what he wants. They need to send corners safeties something besides up the middle. Alabama is murdering KS in the trenches. Everyone says Young is the greatest since sliced bread, I want to see him under pressure, not clean and upright. Young will not have all day in the NFL.

You didn't watch the first half? Young was under pressure and took a sack or two. Bama made the right adjustments and Young got into his groove.

• Beer 1

Just now, jayboogieman said:

You didn't watch the first half? Young was under pressure and took a sack or two. Bama made the right adjustments and Young got into his groove.

I did watch it. I am saying, the announcers are polishing his knob, but KS has no ability to bring pressure. Young is a great QB, but I highly doubt his success will translate to the NFL. It is not his size, it is his decision making ability under duress.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tua is my concern. I honestly don't have any concerns about Young's ability to play in the NFL. My concern is his ability to withstand the punishment on the NFL.

Tua’s injury history is concussion based. You can’t assume BY would have the same issues because they’re a similar size. 

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

I did watch it. I am saying, the announcers are polishing his knob, but KS has no ability to bring pressure. Young is a great QB, but I highly doubt his success will translate to the NFL. It is not his size, it is his decision making ability under duress.

This is a really bad take. Watch the TN game if you need more film of him making great decisions and throws under duress 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

Tua’s injury history is concussion based. You can’t assume BY would have the same issues because they’re a similar size. 

Tagovailoa suffered a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture (along with a broken nose and concussion) in the game against Mississippi State. 

• Beer 1