• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

This reminds me of 2014 against the Falcons at home.  Even though we lost, there was a huge fight late in the game and it seemed like it galvanized the team and they went on a tear that carried over into the next season.

We could just go out there and take a dump against the Steelers like always, idk but this could be a turning point.

14 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

This reminds me of 2014 against the Falcons at home.  Even though we lost, there was a huge fight late in the game and it seemed like it galvanized the team and they went on a tear that carried over into the next season.

We could just go out there and take a dump against the Steelers like always, idk but this could be a turning point.

Or we can take a dump ON the Steelers and go on a tear.

• Beer 1

A lot depends on the lines today

they need to keep Wyatt and is counterpart boxed out. 

..and then Sam comfortable 

I believe this is the first time since 2018  the games have had meaning in December 

let’s see who steps up these next 4 games on this young team.

someone mentioned the run game of the Ravens. The Ravens also have an all world TE and WRs that have to be accounted for and that takes focus from the run game…the Panthers have a knicked up Moore in the passing game….that’s it 

regardless I’m going to be optimistic and say

Panthers 20, Steelers 13, one of the TDs will be defense or special teams

darnold has a sub 200 yard day.  14 of 20, one interception  one TD, running it 

for all the world, I’d love to see Darnold have a 300 yard day and look like a nfl qb  I just don’t know he has it in him 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2

25 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Just wish we had a QB that we could 100 percent rely upon. 2014 Team was playing like a 12-4 teams down the stretch. I just don't trust Darnold. At. All.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Well I got up early braved snowy roads freezing Temps and 4 hr drive but I'm in a St Paul Minnesota bar.

Guy came out and said aren't you the Panthers guy?

I said yep. He said no Vikes no Packers today you get the big screen!!!!

Wow!  That guy is cool!   🙂

Hope the Panthers reward you for your efforts with a win to send you back home on another 4 hr drive...with a smile on your face.

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Wow!  That guy is cool!   🙂

Hope the Panthers reward you for your efforts with a win to send you back home on another 4 hr drive...with a smile on your face.

Oh it's 20 hrs back to Raleigh. I have to do a job in Minneapolis in the morning. 

Hopefully I can make Remington Indiana tomorrow night.

• Pie 1