• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

2 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

I still hope they keep Wilks

I don't. He coached that game scared and didn't have his team ready to play. Letting Brady destroy you like that and making 0 adjustments, he deserves to be gone. Had a fun run, but let Mike Evans put up 207. Moving on.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Well having a LT start with that issue seems perfectly acceptable to you. You clearly are okay with a LT who will keep you out of the playoffs with his pass blocking. That pass blocking won't improve for 3 more seasons if you are lucky. His waist bending and slow kick are not something that corrects easily.

How many sacks has he allowed on the season? He is a solid rookie LT. You once again have no clue what you are talking about. So ramble on about Moon and Glass some more….

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uh huh 🙄

You don't want Wilks. I get it. I'm not set on sticking with him at this point, but with our top two corners in this is a different game.

Na, I was really hoping he’d be good because I love the culture  that he brings. Unfortunately him and his staff have absolutely no clue what they’re doing in relation to the actual game of football, which is a pretty key aspect of being a FOOTBALL coach

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

I still hope they keep Wilks

I've been back and forth, and I don't put the majority of today's loss on him (he did well all things considered).

But the ultimate truth of it was that he really needed this game to solidify his candidacy and it didn't happen.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Well having a LT start with that issue seems perfectly acceptable to you. You clearly are okay with a LT who will keep you out of the playoffs with his pass blocking. That pass blocking won't improve for 3 more seasons if you are lucky. His waist bending and slow kick are not something that corrects easily.

HE IS A ROOKIE. His pasing blocking has always been a weakness and he actually has improved on that since becoming a pro in regards to the season. Give it a damn rest...he has giving the best he could for this poo fire of a season. 

• Pie 1