• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do we feel?

Harbingers

How do we feel?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going up or down headed into the offseason?

Despite missing the playoffs I’m as optimistic as I have been about the panthers since the 2016-17 offseason. No matter what happens in the offseason what is the general trend everyone is feeling about our near future as panthers fans?

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Despite missing the playoffs I’m as optimistic as I have been about the panthers since the 2016-17 offseason. No matter what happens in the offseason what is the general trend everyone is feeling about our near future as panthers fans?

might want to try that poll question again, unless that was intentional. 

Disappointed about the loss but excited for next year where we'll hopefully have a stud rookie QB in what should be a very winnable division. Weather we keep Wilks or go in another direction it'll be exciting to watch this team compete in the playoffs next year and start to build sustained success. 

Not sure how to vote when asked are we going up or down so I voted yes. 

Losing today was actually what we needed. We didn’t need to win and get roasted by the Cowboys in the first round. 

If we can get the right guy at HC, OC and DC(yeh I know) and find a DE,TE, CB, QB and safety we’re looking good

• Pie 1

I really hate to lay this on one part of the team. But we need better corners. Yes, the pass rush wasn’t good today. But Mike Evans didn’t fake anyone out. They just let him stroll right by them. I felt good about Darnold and okay about Wilks. If not for the terrible plays by our corners, we would have destroyed them and Wilks’s plan would have been fine. If Horn played we would have won. I put it all on those three plays. Terrible coverage. 

• Pie 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Ask me after the coaching hires, free agency moves and draft.

This is more of a just where we are now. Without any moves this offseason. I haven’t seen improvement like this since, at least what I feel, since our last trip to the playoffs.