• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position all rds as of today

raleigh-panther

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If lets say Anthony Richardson can win 1 MVP like Cam and we don’t pick him we have lost the craps shoot.  Opportunity cost is huge with QBs

We won't have to move up for him.  Lets say he bust and we dumped the equivalent of 3 first rounders for him.  Fitts, or whomever the GM is, will have their head on a platter.

14 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We won't have to move up for him.  Lets say he bust and we dumped the equivalent of 3 first rounders for him.  Fitts, or whomever the GM is, will have their head on a platter.

I disagree completely…if you scout and like a player you take him and work towards greatness.  

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

This place has a little over 3 1/2 months to make itself even crazier arguing over draft picks. Of course...there is 1st the ongoing HC thing  to make us really crazy.

This is how the brain makes you sigh every 5 minutes

We have to talk about something…I am seriously terrified this player passes away.

Such a sad situation  

The positive could be Christian Eriksen who had a similar tragedy and came back to play again…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Eriksen

Edited by Shocker

41 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Crazy idea.  How about we don't move up, keep our picks and take the best guys on the board that can help out our team?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I don't think that's crazy at all because a good QB or special player should be available when the Panthers pick 6-9 in the 1st rd.

• Beer 2

Just now, KatsAzz said:

I don't think that's crazy at all because a good QB or special player should be available when the Panthers pick 6-9 in the 1st rd.

According to the Huddle, you can only get cornerstone players in spots 1-3.  Is this not correct?  Why else would they pound the desk about the absolute necessity of squandering future first round selections every draft season to move into the top 3?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We have to talk about something…I am seriously terrified this player passes away.

Such a sad situation  

The positive could be Christian Eriksen who had a similar tragedy and came back to play again…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Eriksen

Received word this evening that Damar Hamlin's "breathing is improving." We continue to pray.
  • Pie 6

I guess you tankers missed Wilkes press conference yesterday when he said the goal would be to win the game against the saints and finish strong.  There is no plan to play young guys or protect others. All these posts are wishful thinking and fan speculation. Players and coaches don't think that way.

16 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I guess you tankers missed Wilkes press conference yesterday when he said the goal would be to win the game against the saints and finish strong.  There is no plan to play young guys or protect others. All these posts are wishful thinking and fan speculation. Players and coaches don't think that way.

Yeah.  Lot of them are playing for their next position with another team

…but to me, pulling vets after halftime should be done…I mean, don’t want Ickey, Bozeman  or Moton injuring a knee 

On 1/3/2023 at 2:26 PM, Captain Morgan said:

oh if we had a QB, what a team we could build with all those picks...instead we'll have to trade a lot of them and some of next years if we want to move up. 

Then don't move up. Build the rest of the team.

Some folks are far too in love with college QBs.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Then don't move up. Build the rest of the team.

Some folks are far too in love with college QBs.

I think I’m with you 

Steve smith is right.  This team needs ‘depth everywhere and fix it now vs coming to the realization in season’  in addition to obvious holes 

he should have added ‘quality’ in front of ‘depth’ 

I believe it was Gil Brandt who said ‘if there is a qb you want, you get him. Forget about draft position’. 

the Panthers will be somewhere between 6 and 9.  Surely, of the 10 top qbs, there is someone they think is sure fire, go get him. If they don’t feel that way, fix this roster and move on to next year for that QB

• Pie 1