• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Some fool might do it. I don't think Tepper's a fool right now, but if he does that I will change my mind. 

I don't like the reports that essentially say that Tepper is willing to do anything (in so many words). Payton ain't worth all that in my book. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Jeremy Fowler saying Steichen which I believe was plan B all along with Johnson being plan A. 

Im starting to believe that this Payton interview tomorrow is more of a pick “pick your brain” session than anything.

Hope you are right.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

there are a lot of people on here who do, and all wanted him out of the league for his dirty play. in fact, they all wanted Talib out of the league for dirty play, as well as half of the Broncos defense for head hunting Cam. But now suddenly everyone is perfectly happy to welcome in Payton with open arms, who not only supports those same styles of play, but encourages it, just to win games. that’s some next level hypocrisy.

Winning is better than losing

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Jeremy Fowler saying Steichen which I believe was plan B all along with Johnson being plan A. 

Im starting to believe that this Payton interview tomorrow is more of a pick “pick your brain” session than anything.

I'm seeing too much smoke. I just hope the room isn't big enough for their two egos and that Payton is just blowing smoke. 

Reports are making it sound like Tepper is ready to bend over and let Payton have his way.

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

Just now, top dawg said:

I'm seeing too much smoke. I just hope the room isn't big enough for i two egos and that Payton is just blowing smoke. 

Reports are making it sound like Tepper is ready to bend over and let Payton have his way.

I feel a lot of these “reports” are based off past action but even Dave himself said he is learning during  his firing Matt press conference. That’s direct words from his mouth as opposed to some blue check mark.

Im sure he’s interested in Payton, he’s the “top prize” this cycle but he’s learning the boundaries. Everyone forgets that “he will do anything to get Deshaun” but forget that the Watson party Reached out asking for the guaranteed contract and Dave said no.

• Pie 2