• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

Just now, ladypanther said:

So, recently in this thread I have been poo'd by

DirtyHarry twice..who has no posts

Panthersfan8595 who has 4 posts

Asaria with 114 posts.

Looks likes alts to me...any ideas?

I think we all know. Somebody so obsessed with winning it’s obvious they’ve done very little of it Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Jeremy Fowler saying Steichen which I believe was plan B all along with Johnson being plan A. 

Im starting to believe that this Payton interview tomorrow is more of a “pick your brain” session than anything.

Hope so, the idea of giving a division rival 2 1st round draft picks for Payton when we don't even know who our QB is going to be is starting to sound really fuging dumb to me. They did clear the Rooney rule and have Dorsey interviewing the day after Payton so I'm gonna assume it's not a done deal behind the scenes

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Hope so, the idea of giving a division rival 2 1st round draft picks for Payton when we don't even know who our QB is going to be is starting to sound really fuging dumb to me. They did clear the Rooney rule and have Dorsey interviewing the day after Payton so I'm gonna assume it's not a done deal behind the scenes

I really think this is just an interview and not a grovel session like some believe. We aren’t throwing all the eggs into the Payton basket.

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We went from “enamored to Ben” to “enamored with Sean”. No one really knows anything for certain and we are going through the process at a much slower pace then last time (which is a good thing)

Steichen is the name that has been most consistent.

Not Reich?

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

haven’t seen much about Dorsey interviewing this weekend. He was a golden boy for a while

He has ties here and was front and center under McDermott, daboll, and Allen’s growth. Not to mention cams growth.  He’s my first choice. 

• Pie 1