• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HC Candidate List

Bear Hands

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Especially Kafka.

2017 - Offensive Quality Control

2018-2019 - QB Coach

2020-2021 - QB Coach and Passing Coordinator

2022 - Offensive Coordinator

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f74cb1776f1a5a75f5996c4de6bb61b20c5e5dfb9cbd633d0b5278c6d269ec4a/1280/https://media2.giphy.com/media/WSO1ZT9sug15C/200.gif

I said this about Johnson because he was a first year coordinator and got poo’d for about 3 days. “CaUsE hE’s FrOm HeRe”

I mean if you’re a scheme person after tonight, kinda clear who the better OC was.

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

I said this about Johnson because he was a first year coordinator and got poo’d for about 3 days. “CaUsE hE’s FrOm HeRe”

I mean if you’re a scheme person after tonight, kinda clear who the better OC was.

You didn't get poo'd because he's from here.

You got poo'd because your argument against him was dumb.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I basically had the same argument as @Brooklyn 3.0but I through out his simulators to Gase and it made everyone flaccid. 

The "similarities" you threw out there basically boiled down to "they both used to be offensive coordinators".

Using that logic, no team should have hired Sean McVay because Marty Mornhinweg stunk.

10 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Let's see him do that with Houston.

Howie Roseman deserves the most credit here. The roster he put together is so stacked. It all started when they traded away assets and moved down in the draft to stack draft picks.

also, not giving up on hurts.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

29 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Howie Roseman deserves the most credit here. The roster he put together is so stacked. It all started when they traded away assets and moved down in the draft to stack draft picks.

also, not giving up on hurts.

Yessir. They also hired a great staff and a coach that was barely mentioned in his hiring cycle. Philly fans had a big collective “who the f is this guy” phase with Nick. And it turned out quite well.

Rossman built a balanced roster, both lines had some pieces like Lane and Cox but were rounded out, took chances on WRs & TEs early (Smith, Dallas), made big moves when it made sense I.E AJ Brown, Slay, Ciao Wentz & Ertz.

So active trading, weren’t afraid to move around in the draft, commit to a guy like Hurts and develop him, built a bomb defense (Davis is going to have a great career), FA splashes like Reddick. Just all around top down balanced, active build, good coaching, relentless at getting the pieces to make it work.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Yessir. They also hired a great staff and a coach that was barely mentioned in his hiring cycle. Philly fans had a big collective “who the f is this guy” phase with Nick. And it turned out quite well.

Rossman built a balanced roster, both lines had some pieces like Lane and Cox but were rounded out, took chances on WRs & TEs early (Smith, Dallas), made big moves when it made sense I.E AJ Brown, Slay, Ciao Wentz & Ertz.

So active trading, weren’t afraid to move around in the draft, commit to a guy like Hurts and develop him, built a bomb defense (Davis is going to have a great career), FA splashes like Reddick. Just all around top down balanced, active build, good coaching, relentless at getting the pieces to make it work.

Without a stacked team every coach looks mediocre.  That’s what worries me with any coach hired. This team has holes everywhere.  

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Without a stacked team every coach looks mediocre.  That’s what worries me with any coach hired. This team has holes everywhere.  

Our roster is better than you think. Wilks who is probably an average HC had us at 6-6 with injuries and a rotating door at QB. If we can get some QB stability, a good HC plus a few pieces we should be solid. Few teams are loaded without any roster weaknesses.

• Beer 1