• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wait, you think the NFL wants Jax over LA?

That second interception was clearly PI and Dungy uses the it’s playoff football you don’t always get the call. That was a ridiculous call after missing the helmet to helmet alah Cam.

Carolina and Jax aren’t who the NFL wants and that game changing call went LAs way. 

NFL don’t want Jacksonville going further than today. I’m not saying the NFL is rigged, but you have to be a damn fool to think the NFL doesn’t have particular narratives and storylines they want to happen. Bills prob gonna win the Super Bowl. 

14 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wait, you think the NFL wants Jax over LA?

That second interception was clearly PI and Dungy uses the it’s playoff football you don’t always get the call. That was a ridiculous call after missing the helmet to helmet alah Cam.

Carolina and Jax aren’t who the NFL wants and that game changing call went LAs way. 

I think they want to hype Lawrence. They want him to play well. I don't think they really care who wins this game. Neither team is likely to go past the next round and the Chargers are highly unlikely to be hosting in LA either way.