• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs - Week Two

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Eagles might be the team. Chiefs look beatable. Bills look beatable. The eagles D line vs the Bengals O line is unfair. 

I think SF might be the team that they matchup with worst. SF has a good oline and can run the ball well, something the Eagles have struggled to stop against good rushing teams. SF is also good at stopping the run.

18 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Sure.   After the fact...hindsight whatever....

It was BAD.   lol

I think it was easy for people to forget that Philly was by far the best team in the NFL for the bulk of the season.

2 of their 3 total losses were with the backup QB. They would be a 2 loss team without Hurts getting injured.

• Pie 2

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

NFL is so scripted.

This game should be at a neutral field. How is it fair the Bills get a neutral field if they win?

Bills technically loss the game vs the Bengals. That game should have at least been a coin flip.

Bengals got screwed over.lol

Yeah, I thought they were making this a neutral field?  What happened?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

NFL wants them to win it for Demar. Which is why they got gifted a easy path.

It's honestly embarrassing how they set them up. Bengals and Chiefs both got screwed.

For some reason I thought this was getting played in ATL.  Bengals OL is banged up anyway missing 3 starters so Buffalo will probably win regardless.  I do love a good snow game though....

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

For some reason I thought this was getting played in ATL.  Bengals OL is banged up anyway missing 3 starters so Buffalo will probably win regardless.  I do love a good snow game though....

If the Bills win the game vs the Chiefs will be played at Atlanta.

Despite the Chiefs having a better record. The NFL basically rewarded the Bills and said screw the Bengals.lol