• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interview Thread IV: A New Hope

Ricky Spanish

58 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Sounds like you want Wilks

I’ve said it many times, I think he’s being sold short.  I think he will have this team in the playoffs next season and do well in them. Not Super Bowl quality, but that is just lack of talent.  I feel Reich is too soft spoken and that won’t go well in the locker room.  I think he will be on the hot seat in 2 years tops. 

Edited by ickmule

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Lol. Says the guy who considers Luck the same as Jones. He failed with just 10 wins lol and still went 1-1 with Luck...who he ruined lol

Great coaching lol Let's just bring Ron back because he only lost 2 games one year lol

HE ruined him?

tell me you just started watching football the last few seasons without telling me.

dude was well on his way before Reich even got there after all the injuries.

Edited by ncfan

Just now, ncfan said:

Meanwhile these Coordinators people are falling head over for haven’t proven they can even be Good as a HC 

For sure, but you have to take risks if you want to get to the san frans of the world plateau.   Would they crash and burn, odds are probably but what if they dont.  What if we end up with a shannahan or Mcvay? 

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

HE ruined him?

tell me you just started watching football the last few seasons without telling me.

dude was well on his way before Reich even got there after all the injuries.

They gave luck the cam treatment and didnt draft any good lineman to protect their franchise.  Insane in hindsight retarded in real time

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

For sure, but you have to take risks if you want to get to the san frans of the world plateau.   Would they crash and burn, odds are probably but what if they dont.  What if we end up with a shannahan or Mcvay? 

But just as good a chance you get a Hackett or a Byron Leftwich who flopped as a OC after he was the Steichen/Johnson of last year.  While Pederson is the Reich of this year who no one wants because he’s a “retread”

Just now, ncfan said:

But just as good a chance you get a Hackett or a Byron Leftwich who flopped as a OC after he was the Steichen/Johnson of last year.  While Pederson is the Reich of this year who no one wants because he’s a “retread”

Maybe he is but I would much rather roll the dice and end up with a guy like I described vs a dude like Reich who is probably going to win 9ish a year and get bounced early.  I hope I am wrong but all I can do is go by his history

Pederson is a good coach but he also had the benefit of having the best qb prospect since luck on his roster, that poo kindof helps.

But I will pull for reich, he is better then wilks and rhule and I will hope for the best.