• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you trust Reich to find us (and develop) a franchise QB?

t96

Do you trust Reich to find us (and develop) a franchise QB?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Reich to find us (and develop) a franchise QB?

4 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Finding the right QB is as much luck as it is skill.   If he didn't get Brady wit a 6th round pick, odds are that most of us wouldn't know who Bill B is.  

Agree. Same with Bill Walsh with Montana in Round 3. But...I do believe that Andy Reid drafting Mahomes was Reid recognizing something others didn't. And then developing him. It CAN be done. 

4 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Moving up to 1 would take a lot, but if they feel it has to be done to get the QB they want, then I’ll be good with it. 

Sucks we’re picking 9th.

Wilks should have been Day One: We are going offense. All winning did was screw getting a QB. My guess is Stroud will be available at 4, 5 or 6.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Hogan said:

Wilks should have been Day One: We are going offense. All winning did was screw getting a QB. My guess is Stroud will be available at 4, 5 or 6.

Yea, I think Stroud will be available around those picks. I think Levis and Young will be the first QBs off the board, but Stroud will not be available at 9.

Im with you on your first point. I was fine doing what we had to do(lose) to secure a top 5 pick. 

Develop? Hell yeah. Find? Everyone that doesn't have one is trying to find one.

The problem is availability. They just don't drop out the sky like rain you know.  That takes more eyes as there has to be more people involved to help with sifting through the available options. It's just not that easy to say find one. It takes just as much luck as it does skill.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Develop? Hell yeah. Find? Everyone that doesn't have one is trying to find one.

The problem is availability. They just don't drop out the sky like rain you know.  That takes more eyes as there has to be more people involved to help with sifting through the available options. It's just not that easy to say find one. It takes just as much luck as it does skill.

What say thee if Carson Wertz is cut and is willing to take a "rebuild my resume" cheap deal with the panthers?........what say thee

2 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Yea, I think Stroud will be available around those picks. I think Levis and Young will be the first QBs off the board, but Stroud will not be available at 9.

Im with you on your first point. I was fine doing what we had to do(lose) to secure a top 5 pick. 

Stroud is going #1.  Thinking otherwise is ridiculous.  If he doesn’t go #1 that means Young went #1 and he goes 2.  It’s happening.  I don’t buy Levis above either guy.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

Some of you need to get over the thinking that Reich was brought to get a veteran QB.. 

The team is focused on getting a young QB.. 

If they were focused on a vet they would have hired Wilks because they wouldn’t need a person who can develop a QB right??

Last the Colts were in a different situation and the GM had more power there then the coach… They were way further along and thought they were a QB away from being a title contender.. And weren’t interested in rebuilding and developing a drafted young QB..