• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your unpopular opinion?

Cdparr7

8 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Cut determines the level of cook for me. I never go above medium and that's only for a fatty ribeye. My preferred cooking method though is Pittsburgh. When I used to cook professionally, I always cringed when I got the extra well done order but they wanted it juicy. Usually that always ended up with a discussion with the server about why that wasn't going to happen. 

Do you like your burgers medium?

5 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Lol, if this thread is a contest for who can post the most unpopular opinion(s), I believe we have a winner!

I didn’t know whether to poo the post for horrible takes, or give pie for being on theme for the thread. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Lol, if this thread is a contest for who can post the most unpopular opinion(s), I believe we have a winner!

I made a comment that I ended up deleting saying that the popular opinion is that he's full of poo.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

I made a comment that I ended up deleting saying that the popular opinion is that he's full of poo.

Very popular, especially after those dumbsh-t attempts to convince people we were still going after Deshaun Watson when he'd already agreed with the Browns.

Pretty sure he's not a Panther fan. With the amount of time that he puts in trying to troll people though, I can't imagine he has much of a "real world" life.

Sounds pretty pathetic, honestly. I mean, how desperate can one person be for any kind of attention?