• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Simulator (Lets see What You Got)

Daddy_Uncle

19 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Would be good but Anderson and Gibbs aren't falling that far.

18 hours ago, Byrdman4real said:

Yeah can see it happening 

But for what? This year's 1st, next year's 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 2025 1st? Seriously, just draft Anthony Richardson if that's what it's going to cost. Or even trade down a few picks, still get Richardson, pick up another 2nd, draft receiver, tight end, and maybe Charbonnet at running back (6'1 225 4.45 40) and re-sign Foreman. Draft Mims in the 4th. LSU CB Rick's in the 3rd.

4 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

But for what? This year's 1st, next year's 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 2025 1st? Seriously, just draft Anthony Richardson if that's what it's going to cost. Or even trade down a few picks, still get Richardson, pick up another 2nd, draft receiver, tight end, and maybe Charbonnet at running back (6'1 225 4.45 40) and re-sign Foreman. Draft Mims in the 4th. LSU CB Rick's in the 3rd.

My mock was for this year's 1st, next your 1st, and the year after next 4th. That's well worth to move up for a franchise QB and the one you WANT, and not settle for one you don't want. 

On 2/2/2023 at 6:44 PM, Daddy_Uncle said:

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

Please remember this is just for fun and not likely to have any chance of happening. But it's fun and I'm curious to see your trades and players you like. I've made several trades and taken BPA at positions of need. 

Are you sure this is only for fun?  I'm pretty sure that when I do this, I'm pretty positive this will happen in real life.

image.thumb.png.b14d37da4c7829e2dc7758920d30fd3b.pngSolidify O-line talent available so it’s guaranteed stout for the next 4-5 years. DE is so deep this draft, so use one of the 2nd round picks to fill that gaping hole in our defense. Then, get an offensive weapon or two. Sell the farm next year for Maye or Williams who will come into one of the best O-lines in the league and Frank Reich