• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Request Interview w/ Evero for DC

Bear Hands

20 hours ago, onmyown said:

exactly anyone who has winning as a priority isn’t going to come here vs . Minny lol

going to be hard to attract the best, there is really nothing going for the Panthers except a shitty division.

Dumb as rocks owner, fuged cap, HC is ‘ok’, a GM Rhule hired…

oh and it’s warm in Charlotte…that’s good I guess.

just one more reason to draft that elite talent QB.

amy poehler deal with it GIF

• Flames 3

On 2/4/2023 at 6:58 PM, TJKJ23xx said:

We will pay him to come here and even though the Vikings had a better record last year our defense would be better to leave a mark on and be able to get a HC gig from in the future. I think he’s a lock to be announced DC in the next few days.

Called it!

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

And you took the loss

Not really. I didn’t make a prediction. I essentially said coaches aren’t looking at Carolina as a place to get a ring. And there isn’t much…or really anything going for the franchise. Hence he took the bag…he did it for money. Or another reason.

Can you logical explain (with examples or even trends and not unknowns) why in the world with a coach with options would say Carolina is close to a ring and that’s what they want to be a part of?

You people think this team has something going for it before it actually does. It doesn’t. When it does, we will know.

Seriously.

Edited by onmyown

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Not really. I didn’t make a prediction. I essentially said coaches aren’t looking at Carolina as a place to get a ring. And there isn’t much…or really anything going for the franchise. Hence he took the bag…he did it for money. Or another reason.

Can you logical explain (with examples or even trends and not unknowns) why in the world with a coach with options would say Carolina is close to a ring and that’s what they want to be a part of?

You people think this team has something going for it before it actually does. It doesn’t. When it does, we will know.

Seriously.

Yeah, you took the loss 😆

26 minutes ago, onmyown said:

When the two teams of interest to be DC of are the Vikings (31st ranked defense in NFL, -3 point differential, being the worst of a 13 win team in NFL history) vs the Panthers, logic bodes that he'd rather go to the defense that isn't going through a multi year rebuild.

I'm sure money also was a factor, but to act like it's the primary is silly. From an objective viewpoint there is far more potential for him to succeed in Carolina vs Minnesota aa DC.

Edited by Saca312
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

When the two teams of interest to be DC of are the Vikings (31st ranked defense in NFL, -3 point differential, being the worst of a 13 win team in NFL history) vs the Panthers, logic bodes that he'd rather go to the defense that isn't going through a multi year rebuild.

I'm sure money also was a factor, but to act like it's the primary is silly. From an objective viewpoint there is far more potential for him to succeed in Carolina vs Minnesota aa DC.

That guy is literally on his own with every take he comes up with