• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey on Shanahan

Mr. Scot

I think a lot of fans knew something was wrong with our play calling and overall game plans. The only time we looked good was when we kept it simple and just physically overwhelmed a weaker team. I remember on game days screaming in the game thread things we were doing wrong and I'm just a fan. I can only image how easy other good teams found it to play us. 

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Anyone remember in he TB game thread to go to the playoffs, when I called out that the Bucs were going to go deep to Mike Evan because we had no safety help over the top? And then I said they were about to do it again, and they immediately did it again, and we still didn't have safety help? Just dumb stuff like that. Or McAdoo calling run plays that always required Ian Thomas to block, but we all knew full well he couldn't block any better than an undersized WR. We just had the dumbest team last season.

• Pie 5

What always bothered me, is even with a defensive minded head coach, there is NOTHING preventing them from.going out there and acquiring the best offensive minded coach to lead the the offense.  

I'll never be against a defensive minded head coach, but damnit, shoot for the moon every damn time! Especially for the OC!

• Pie 4

It’s not just Rhule or Ron, it’s this franchise. Tepper is still calling the shots so more embarrassment like this in the future is likely.

On a side note that’s why this trade was a good one. The Panthers are years from understanding how to use a player like CMC let alone just win games.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3