• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've always liked Bradyberry and watching us let him walk was almost as much of a gut punch for me as when we yanked the tag out from under Norman.

We should've had both those guys for at least a few years. I generally was a DG fan but the debacle with Norman's tag and contract negotiations was an absolute embarrassment and I think big reason for our downfall (prior to Cam's injuries).

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They were asked to crack down on blows to the head of the QB in 2015 and we all watched SB50....

The fact they paid some bums for 2 years to come up with that horrible grass, and only employ the refs as part time employees seemed like glaring issues today. The actual teams and coaches were professional though

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The other piece not shown is when he tugs JuJu’s jersey so slow him down. That’s just the rules. As much as i complain about the refs and wanted to see more Super Bowl action…. I just can’t die on the hill of the refs blowing the game here. 

we’ve seen worse with basically nothing. This at least was a true infraction.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

We should've had both those guys for at least a few years. I generally was a DG fan but the debacle with Norman's tag and contract negotiations was an absolute embarrassment and I think big reason for our downfall (prior to Cam's injuries).

Gettleman had  a fuging ego. That was the Knock on him when we hired him. People around the league said he was hard headed and cocky. We lived it first hand. 

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

The fact they paid some bums for 2 years to come up with that horrible grass, and only employ the refs as part time employees seemed like glaring issues today. The actual teams and coaches were professional though

I think they had this guy managing the turf for the field they played on tonight

tumblr_oqw8eixGFO1qmob6ro1_500.gif

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

When he pulled that very obvious dick swinging ego move that's went from being a big Gettleman fan to basically saying fug this guy.

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Grass should have gone down the day after Arizona's last home game. That would have given it a chance at least to become a legit playing surface 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That photo is the definition of defensive holding. The refs were asked to crack down on it this year…. And boy did they choose the moment to crack down….

As well the should. But, to even things out they need to crackdown on WR "push-offs" and all of the pick plays we see on the rub route. I enjoyed tonight's game. But playing defense in football is harder than playing defense in any other sport. And every year it seems to get harder.

Maybe they should eliminate tackling next so the offenses can score every time they get the ball.🤔

It would be great for everyone's fantasy team.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Grass should have gone down the day after Arizona's last home game. That would have given it a chance at least to become a legit playing surface 

I'm sure they decided to employ tons of "consultants" and other morons who weren't qualified. It's like when someone opens a bar or something and it takes 3 months longer than expected to open then it's a week long poo show before opening day. It's funny BOA literally put grass down for that one Chelsea or whoever soccer game for one game and it looked perfect. Tepper can afford and knows how to put down grass

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I think the last football game at that stadium was December 31, the Fiesta Bowl.  The NFL's grounds crew should have celebrated New Years Eve in Phoenix and been resodding on January 1.

Although it may have also been their new hybrid grass that was slick, who knows.  Why they would wait until two weeks before the game to do that is anybody's guess.   

• Pie 1