• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The top 25 players are mostly defensive players, namely DE's. It's top heavy on defense. Offense is sporadic in the top 25 from what few rankings I've seen. I haven't looked at the top 100 to see where the sweet spots are for other positions. I'll leave that to you nerds to enlighten me on.

I really like this WR class overall, but yeah I'm not seeing any slam dunk elite prospects. But I think it's deep with quality players.

2 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

We have to sign someone. We are not going into the season with 3 QBs (assuming we draft one) who have never started a single nfl game 

sign Jacoby.  Then you make a move to draft a young kid.  Jacoby would be able to be in the room and knows what Frank wants to do.  So you aren't having to start from scratch with everyone. 

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I really like this WR class overall, but yeah I'm not seeing any slam dunk elite prospects. But I think it's deep with quality players.

Yeah its really going to depend on where you sit as they start to come off the board.  But if you need a good defensive player this is the round for it. You would almost be guaranteed to get a good player no matter where you pick.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Like if we sign Carr and draft AR to learn behind him that would be really exciting.

Problem is.  Carr isn’t going anywhere to be a Bridge.  He’s going to go somewhere that’s committed to him.

This is a Kirk Cousins move, not a Alex Smith.