• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr Watch

Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Do we get Rogers and try to do what Tampa did?

Im not against it, but how much would GB want for a QB who has 2 more years max of playing football?

I would give up a 1st for a 2 year run with Rodgers.

Also would Rodgers be okay coming to Charlotte? We don't seem like his kind of market.

31 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im not against it, but how much would GB want for a QB who has 2 more years max of playing football?

I would give up a 1st for a 2 year run with Rodgers.

Also would Rodgers be okay coming to Charlotte? We don't seem like his kind of market.

Rogers used to live in Charlotte during off-season at one point.

I think the bigger question is does he want to go to the Jets or is he accepting the visit to get other teams to move in and pony up the money.

For whatever reason the NYJ is a horrible place for QBs. The god they worship (Joe Namath) was fugging horrible. They just can’t ever get it right, even when they had Brett Favre for a season. Pennington, Geno ( who is now doing fine now) Wilson, Sanchez, Sam, and a countless list of others. 

And if he thought the west coast media market was tough, wait until he gets a taste of how critical the NY sports media is.