• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Price to move into top 3 based on past trades.

panther4life

4 hours ago, Reebis21 said:

Historically if u look back at true bottom 10 teams drafting a Qb between selections 2-10, it doesn’t usually end up working out. 

I think Matt Ryan, Rivers and McNabb are the exceptions until recently with Herbert.

Unless u take the Qb at #1 as a bottom 10 team or as a team who trades up into the top 10, it doesn’t really result in success.

Usually I’d be worried about us drafting a Qb being a “bottom 10 team” but given we only lost a game due to DJ’s helmet coming off and then not replacing a complete moron for a coach last offseason, I view this team as one who shouldn’t be bottom 10.

I think if our brass has a clear cut favorite at Qb, gotta risk it for the biscuit and make a move with the Bears.

Most QB selections don't work out.  Even top picks fail more often than not.  Its a crap shoot, but we probably have to take a shot.  

Just now, Shocker said:

Big risk trading all those picks to go to #3 when that is probably for Levis.  Young and CJ are going top 2 folks

Don’t totally agree because the Smoke around Levi’s being seen as a Josh Allen isn’t fake… I can see team based on Levi’s potential being swayed to take him over both… Wilson went before Fields, Lance and Mac based off potential… Trubisky went before Mahomes and Watson based on potential… Potential is a powerful drug in the scouting world..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Don’t totally agree because the Smoke around Levi’s being seen as a Josh Allen isn’t fake… I can see team based on Levi’s potential being swayed to take him over both… Wilson went before Fields, Lance and Mac based off potential… Trubisky went before Mahomes and Watson based on potential… Potential is a powerful drug in the scouting world..

Just saying it’s a risk and wishful thinking our guy is there at 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

If you believe in the prospect you are targeting make the move and shoot your shot. We can't keep being scared.

That’s my point now.. They have been preparing to make this move for the last 2 years.. Now just do what you have to to follow thur..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is what I can’t get past. You trade up for stroud then maybe you draft nothing but O-line and receivers for the next 2-3 years for whatever you have left. 

23 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

This is what I can’t get past. You trade up for stroud then maybe you draft nothing but O-line and receivers for the next 2-3 years for whatever you have left. 

I posted in jest but I actually think we're in a good spot to make an aggressive move if we think the right guy is available. We have good young talent at most of the premium positions outside of QB. Moore at WR, Moton and Icky at OT, Burns at EDGE rusher, Brown at DT, Horn at CB. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I posted in jest but I actually think we're in a good spot to make an aggressive remove if we think the right guy is available. We have good young talent at most of the premium positions outside of QB. Moore at WR, Moton and Icky at OT, Burns at EDGE rusher, Brown at DT, Horn at CB. 

Ppl also don’t understand that 2024 and 25 are big cap flexibility years for us.. We have a lot of Cap money after 23 and a QB on a rookie deal..

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Pie 2