• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Lol Y’all need to calm down. Cam matched tape with the 10. AR doesn’t.

Seriously. Some people need to go back and watch some of Cam Newton in college. He didn't have that great of a team either but damn near singlehandedly went undefeated. He is one of the most dominant college athletes ever and AR15, respectfully, is not even in the same conversation.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Sheena disagrees with some of you here..

But although Levis had bad WRs, bad O-Line, and was injured all year and toughed through it, some Huddlers thinks he sucks. Then the same huddlers give different consideration to Richardsons stats and blame his poor accuracy on his teammates. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

AR proved today what everybody thought earlier..

Raw ball of clay that needs time to develop.. If you draft him you need a bridge QB and a plan to sit and develop him.. If done right you might have a top 5 QB in the league.. But there is a if…..

If Youngs body isnt capable of an nfl pounding......

If Levis is a dumb dumb a la darnold between the ears........

If Stroud is truly a system qb..............

all these dudes have question marks

At least with AR you can run the fug out of him so have something there at least

Just now, CamTheMan said:

Seriously. Some people need to go back and watch some of Cam Newton in college. He didn't have that great of a team either but damn near singlehandedly went undefeated. He is one of the most dominant college athletes ever and AR15, respectfully, is not even in the same conversation.

College performance, ultimately doesn’t matter. You scout for what you think they can do as a pro. 

• Pie 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Did not see that. At all.

Agreed.  I was actually unimpressed when contrasting his performance with the hype they were pumping leading up to it.  The accuracy was not good.  I didn't see any clear distinction in arm strength or talent.  The one positive I will say is that he does appear to have a quick release and solid footwork.  His throws look effortless, but they also looked meh.  I don't know where the "experts" are getting this from.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Sheena disagrees with some of you here..

Overhyping non contested throws again

Let me see how well he throws it when he has linemen and linebackers facing him down and corners blitzing him.

We have plenty of that tape, and he was one of the worst QBs in college against the blitz.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cavscout said:

But although Levis had bad WRs, bad O-Line, and was injured all year and toughed through it, some Huddlers thinks he sucks. Then the same huddlers give different consideration to Richardsons stats and blame his poor accuracy on his teammates. 

I’m not invested in Kentucky to know if his guys are just trash all around him. I watch every snap of every game of Gator football and can tel you this is the worst group of pass catchers I can recall in over 20 years at this point. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Is it a lot of trouble to ask you to link the post? I know which poster you are talking about and I am always excited to have contributors like that. CrownNClaw, right?

CrownNClaw called the OC hire and when it would be announced. He gave hints about other hires as well. Everything I’ve seen him post seemed legit.