• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Kyler Murray struggles are in part due to his height. I imagine Young will as well. Unfortunately Bryce doesn't have near the scrambling ability to help keep him clean.

Murray is a superior athlete but I think Young is a superior QB. When you have to put clauses in a QB's contract to force him to watch film...

• Pie 3

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Murray's struggles are about 98% between his ears.

Not really he has pretty much been hurt every year and that greatly affects his playing style.  He didnt like to move out of the pocket before this season and I am think he hates it even more after tearing his acl.   Murrays game was all about movement in the pocket and rolling out but when he is contained he fuging sucks

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not really he has pretty much been hurt every year and that greatly affects his playing style.  He didnt like to move out of the pocket before this season and I am think he hates it even more after tearing his acl.   Murrays game was all about movement in the pocket and rolling out but when he is contained he fuging sucks

I honestly think it's because he pretty much just relies on sheer raw talent. Hence why they tried to include clauses in his contract to actually force him to watch film and study up.

Keep him contained and he struggles. Let him play backyard football and he plays well.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• The eyes thing is a little odd and sometimes I feel like his mouth doesn't match up to the words he's saying like an old kung fu movie.  He seems to have the right attitude though. The past 3 have all given me baptist pastor vibes though. Probably because Rhule and Canales' dad were both pastors and Reich himself actually was one. 
    • KB is still a huge "what if" for me. Word from everyone that TC he tore his ACL was that he was the best player on the field and second place wasn't even close, that included opposing fans during our joint practices. What if KB doesn't get hit by the double whammy of tearing his ACL and losing his mom? I think we definitely win SB50. I don't think KB would've been great long-term but I could definitely see him being a David Boston type where he was dominant for a brief period but not for long.
    • You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make). You then stated "Rod will never change anything." I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs. I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball.