• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears spoke to 3 teams at the combine about the first overall pick: know they can get 1sts in 2024 and 2025

Varking

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is not a trick question...

What makes you think the teams with the top 2 picks next year will trade those picks if those QB's are what you think they are?

Im willing to bet you we won't be the 2 worst teams in the league next year.

That’s what people can’t grasp. If Williams and Maye are as good as advertised those picks aren’t for sale. We would have to finish last or second to last to draft one of those players and with this staff, that’s not happening. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah, I don't see them moving up to grab a QB but sit back and see if one falls.

They won’t take a QB. A blue chip non QB will fall to them (edge rusher). Pete loves some defense.

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That’s what people can’t grasp. If Williams and Maye are as good as advertised those picks aren’t for sale. We would have to finish last or second to last to draft one of those players and with this staff, that’s not happening. 

Maybe they will get it closer to the draft next year.

That's like saying we should have traded for Trevor Lawrence last year. Good luck getting that pick from the Jags.lmao

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

They won’t take a QB. A blue chip non QB will fall to them (edge rusher). Pete loves some defense.

Yep Exactly, if Carter, Anderson, or Tyree Wilson is there they are 100% a Seahawk but if CJ Stroud or Bryce Young are they pounce on that. I just don't think they will be there.

*They being the QBs

Edited by Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper doesn't want a franchise QB.

We are a losing franchise. This is just not his type of move.

We get Rodgers we are contenders overnight. 

For a year and he decides to retire and back to square 1. Aaron knows he needs to go somewhere he can win a title now, we aren't there and he won't be there when we are ready.

31 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Colts like Levis enough to jump to 1? Then we trade with the Cards and take Stroud/Young at 3. Problem solved!

My prediction is that the Texans will trade up one spot to #1 to secure Bryce Young 

Bears at #2 will look to trade out again but settle on Jalen Carter or Will Anderson 

Panthers trade up with Cards at take CJ Stroud who is perfect fit for Reich’s scheme 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

My prediction is that the Texans will trade up one spot to #1 to secure Bryce Young 

Bears at #2 will look to trade out again but settle on Jalen Carter or Will Anderson 

Panthers trade up with Cards at take CJ Stroud who is perfect fit for Reich’s scheme 

I would love Coleridge Bernard Stroud IV here! He is number 1 on my wish list! I’m about to tweet this per my source aka Juan.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1