• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk about the Will Levis hate

GOAT

Hate? Absolutely not. What we love is our team.... A team that has struggled at the QB since Cam left. 

But his tape is his tape. Everybody keeps talking about Josh Allen as if this happens all the time. Josh Allen is literally the only Josh Allen. What I saw from Will Levis as a decision maker is what makes me shy away from him. 

There's also the common theme that certain QB's get hyped up and let an organization down tremendously... like Sam Darnold or Zach Wilson. 

Hendon Hooker was better and Anthony Richardson is just a generational athlete. I've got Will Levis behind Hendon. 

• Pie 6

8 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If you like Richardson and don’t like Levis you don’t what you are watching.

3 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I think he’s agreeing with you, Scott. 

Yep, I misread it. My fault.

Sorry, dude.

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

My biggest issue is that he's never put it all together in an entire game against a team that isn't like a Youngstown state or comparable level. Hes never had a game where he has curb stomped a bottom feeder SEC team like Vandy, Missouri etc. 

Five total TDs (3 passing, 2 rushing), over 370 yards passing in a 3-point loss to Tennessee. That's enough to convince people about Bryce Young.

34 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

Hate? Absolutely not. What we love is our team.... A team that has struggled at the QB since Cam left. 

But his tape is his tape. Everybody keeps talking about Josh Allen as if this happens all the time. Josh Allen is literally the only Josh Allen. What I saw from Will Levis as a decision maker is what makes me shy away from him. 

There's also the common theme that certain QB's get hyped up and let an organization down tremendously... like Sam Darnold or Zach Wilson. 

Hendon Hooker was better and Anthony Richardson is just a generational athlete. I've got Will Levis behind Hendon. 

His decision-making drives me wild watching him. He had so many poor scrambles that he had over a hundred negative rushing yards last year. 

• Pie 3

35 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If you like Richardson and don’t like Levis you don’t what you are watching.

I might be wrong here, but from what I’ve seen is that Richardson is inexperienced and inaccurate. Levis is bad at processing. It is extremely hard to overcome poor processing in an older more experienced player. Not saying it can’t be done, but it feels like an uphill climb.

• Pie 2

31 minutes ago, Martin said:

I might be wrong here, but from what I’ve seen is that Richardson is inexperienced and inaccurate. Levis is bad at processing. It is extremely hard to overcome poor processing in an older more experienced player. Not saying it can’t be done, but it feels like an uphill climb.

Richardson is bad at everything outside of running, he’s a one read QB for the most part so how can anyone gauge his processing is beyond me. The fact that he struggled in Napier offense is the a big red flag. I’m willing to bet anything UF next starting QB outperforms him in that same offense