• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk about the Will Levis hate

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll have the week off for mine too.

Being retired will do that 😐

I've had a month that has me asking why I keep doing what I am doing.  Don't get me wrong, the money is great, but the aggravation factor and the fact I turn 62 in July offsets the money significantly.

• Pie 1

Stroud then Levis is my ranking for the number 1 and number 2 qbs in the draft.  Levis has great measurables, played against very stiff competition and brought success to a football program that by and large had been mediocre.  I think Levis has a high ceiling in the pro's.  He comes across as a bit of a douche in his press conferences which annoys me, but I would be excited to have a player like Levis.  My fear with Levis is his leadership.  He comes across as a cocky prima donna and I'm not sure how that will play out in the locker room if he is authentically that way.  It's possible he could just be trying to project confidence in lieu of the draft. Does Levis get to much hate? Absolutely.  I think it's more that he comes across as a douche then a bad player though.

Stroud has good physical intangibles, can make all the throws, and you can tell he possesses great leadership characteristics.  That's why he gets the number 1 nod for me. 

Bryce Young is just too small.  What happened with Tua scares me away from him.  At Alabama you have so much talent and protection around you that you can just display your fundamentals and your skills.  That's great.  In the NFL its different.  The QB has to elevate the team, there isn't always a talent advantage. Fundamentals and reads break down more often then not on any given play.  In these moments it's physical ability, creativity, and ingenuity that are the most important.  I would not look forward to holding my breath the first time Bryce Young gets his welcome to the NFL moment. Durability is the reason he is out for me.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

5 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Can someone explain to me why on some posts I see a blue box with a question mark in it? Especially on Scott’s posts? I’m only 30 I shouldn’t be technologically challenged. But I can’t figure it out lol 

It's a link to an app that translates West Virginian to English 😐

(mobile browser or PC?)

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Can someone explain to me why on some posts I see a blue box with a question mark in it? Especially on Scott’s posts? I’m only 30 I shouldn’t be technologically challenged. But I can’t figure it out lol 

I think it isn't displaying emojis correctly....

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think it isn't displaying emojis correctly....

I've had some issues with that since I've been using the Brave browser.

Switched to that one because the standard Android browsers would only let me post if I clicked in to desktop mode.

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

That’s so weird. I have an iPhone, never post on a computer. But on my laptop the emoji pops up but on my phone it doesn’t. 

Yeah my iPhone was having issues with emojis.  I like to just imagine the unicorn emoji in place of the random question marks.  It makes the Huddle a happier place.

• Beer 2