• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I agree as long as it’s someone from the staff, if they like Levis then I’m on board though I do prefer Stroud. But I don’t want the team selecting players because our owner wants to play real life Madden.

We have a great staff and I trust them to get us back to where we need to be as long as Tepper lets them do their job.

Absolutely.

Offensively, we have lost a lot in the pass catching ability of CMC and now Moore.  That must be addressed, and I think it will.

I would add this, and it probably should be its own thread (and will be if any rumors materialize) but OBJ has to be looking at Carolina as a place where he would be the Alpha #1 WR--the panthers could get him for about $16m per season, on a shorter contract.   He would actually cost about $4m less than Moore and would not cost the team a draft pick.

There were 11 teams at his workout, so the Panthers are competing with a third of the league, it seems.  As aggressive as we are being, and as much as we need a #1 WR, I see this as a real possibility--and a draft pick at 37, possibly.

Here is where I got the $16m figure:  https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/news/odell-beckham-jr-has-his-workout-now-what

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1