• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

I get the feeling they may want Bryce Young, but who really knows.

Out of the top four quarterback prospects he's the only one I haven't focused on, watching his games multiples times. The reason being is his game is almost complete, with size being the only thing holding him back.

Edited by Krovvy

Just now, Krovvy said:

I get the feeling they may want Bryce Young, but who really knows.

Out of the top four quarterback prospects he's the only one I haven't focused on, watching his games multiples time. The reason being is his game is almost complete, with size being the only thing holding him back.

He will eat well in Carolina.

18 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Don’t like. 3 should have been our target. 

What this does tell us is another team was gunning for the same player Reich is. Which is a good thing to know he’s already made up his mind. 

I strongly disagree.  I wasnt for trading up this whole time honestly but keeping the 25 first and staggering our first next year and our 2nd the year after makes me feel good and the biggest positive to me is that they moved all the way to one.  That makes me feel like they truly believe in one of these guys more than the rest and thats very exciting to me.

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

If you think so you aren't watching the same league. Receivers are not easy to find.

Yes they are, you just overpay for them in FA which is most likely what we will do until we draft another #1 or someone emerges

24 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

DJ never had a chance here lol. He’s a bonafide #1 who had shitty OCs, offensive game plans, and terrible QB play. They better be 100% sure on the QB otherwise it’ll take a decade to recover. 

Lol a decade to recover from losing one first one round pick next year? Great take bro. 

• Beer 1