• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norris on Levis

ncfan

Josh who did the scheme with McCown and knows McCown quite well.  He did the breaking news shows for his underdog fantasy podcast show last night and….

“I don’t think the Panthers take Will Levis if Josh (McCown) has any say in this.  He may just come back to our show if they did”

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

All in on Stroud here. Clearly the most naturally gifted thrower in the draft. Deadly accurate, quick release, and enough arm strength to make every throw with prototypical size to boot. I’m running that card to the podium on draft night. 

Agreed. To me it’s a no brainer. He fits the style of QB Reich likes in his offense. I don’t think we even try to bait Houston. There is one player we like the best, which is why we traded up to 1. 

2 minutes ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

All in on Stroud here. Clearly the most naturally gifted thrower in the draft. Deadly accurate, quick release, and enough arm strength to make every throw with prototypical size to boot. I’m running that card to the podium on draft night. 

No, that would be Anthony Richardson.  He's just inconsistent and raw. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

If we stay at 1 (and I imagine we will), it’s Stroud or Young. 

Same here but the Panthers may make a move to trade back with Houston possibly                  and let them take Stroud and we get Young situation. Just because Houston was all about Stroud and want him over Young. I hope this is not the case and if we choose Young so be it.