• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legal Tampering Period Opens Today

Smithers

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Either you hell of high on Derek Carr or you hell of low on the QB's in this draft.

Hopkins isn't washed he was suspended for 7 games and was only 300 yards behind DJ Moore in receiving yards.lmao

We gotta stop overrating DJ Moore on this board. He's a borderline #1 more of a high end #2 WR.

Name rookie QBs that have won their division.  I'll wait.  That's a lot of research for such a small list....if you can call it a list.  Let's not go back to the before the 90's, just the past 30-ish years to save you some time.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The whole thing was just CYA. Everyone knows that tampering is a way of life. Having this "legal tampering" period just removed the awkwardness of having complicated multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts signed mere minutes after FA opened while pretending all that got negotiated out and agreed to in less than ten minutes. It was always completely absurd. This is just window dressing

Yes it is. Agents are always talking to teams about their client's. Especially if their clients are pending FA's. That's why as a player you should have an agent.  Lamar has really hurt himself by not having one.

Edited by Jon Snow

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Name rookie QBs that have won their division.  I'll wait.  That's a lot of research for such a small list....if you can call it a list.  Let's not go back to the before the 90's, just the past 30-ish years to save you some time.

If you scared go to church!

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you scared go to church!

I do go to church, but not because I'm scared....irrelevant to the conversation.

Anyway, if we DO happen to win the division it's for the simple fact it's the weakest division in the NFL.  We have the Saints to beat, that's all.  The Bucs and Falcons are in worse shape than we are.

Just now, 45catfan said:

I do go to church, but not because I'm scared....irrelevant to the conversation.

Anyway, if we DO happen to win the division it's for the simple fact it's the weakest division in the NFL.  We have the Saints to beat, that's all.  The Bucs and Falcons are in worse shape than we are.

Basically my point.lol

This division is terrible. Our defense is the best of the bunch. We damn near won the division with Sam Darnold. You telling me it's crazy to think we can't win it with Stroud at QB?

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Ben Rapelisburger?

Yup and I thought Tom Brady too, but he took over for an injured Drew Bledsoe in his second year.  The only other one I can think off without getting into the weeds is Dan Marino all the way back in the 80's.

• Pie 1