• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most honest CJ Stroud film analysis!!

Ivory Panther

8 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

That is one thing that let me know Brady was going to be a different sort of player at QB. Some guys are just *comfortable* standing there in the chaos and diagnosing things. If we draft CJ, I hope he is able to show similar promise early on.

I don't think there is a QB coming out that is calmer than Bryce in the pocket. That is literally one of the thing EVERYBODY agrees on that he is uncannily calm under major pressure.

Not saying that you are saying otherwise, but wanted to point that out. 

• Beer 2

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

I don't think there is a QB coming out that is calmer than Bryce in the pocket. That is literally one of the thing EVERYBODY agrees on that he is uncannily calm under major pressure.

Not saying that you are saying otherwise, but wanted to point that out. 

He is very good under pressure.  He checks all boxes outside of his overall size.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

There is a breakdown of Bryce on YouTube where they show wide open receivers in the middle of the field that Bryce clearly can’t see because of his height.

This happened over and over again.

Its going to be an issue.

Broke the passing yards record and passing touchdowns record at a storied Bama franchise can’t say the same for stroud I don’t think passing is his issue .

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

There is a breakdown of Bryce on YouTube where they show wide open receivers in the middle of the field that Bryce clearly can’t see because of his height.

This happened over and over again.

It’s going to be an issue.

Broke the passing yards and touchdowns record at Bama first qb to win the heisman at Bama had more yards and touchdowns than Caleb Williams when he won the heisman had very few batted passes this is a non issue get him a good tight end a good center he’ll be fine 

35 minutes ago, Buckeye Homer said:

The truth of the matter might be that both Young and Stroud are quality NFL quarterbacks.  

This is my opinion. I actually really like them both the more I watch them. I think they both have profiles that can excel in the NFL. Find it funny how divided this board can be on them at times.