• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Strong_Bad said:

Thielen has a way of scoring touchdowns in the redzone. Having a consistent redzone threat would be nice.

14 TDs in 2020 (13 Redzone Tds)

10 TDs in 2021 (9 Redzone TDs)

6 TDs in 2022 (4 Redzone TDs)

He took a step back last year in scoring but Justin Jefferson has been taking up more target share each year.

These people on here don’t know Thielen…if you need a big 3rd down or TD this guy shows up every damn time.  He is one of those guys that has been underrated his entire career 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

These people on here don’t know Thielen…if you need a big 3rd down or TD this guy shows up every damn time.  He is one of those guys that has been underrated his entire career 

He was a reaper. I know given my past FF winning, he was overlooked for a long time.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I agree with you. I think he is underrated because he was an undrafted free agent and doesn't have the "pedigree" of other wide receivers. 

We haven't had a guy who you can count on for that big 3rd down catch or red zone catch that on the roster since Greg Olson retired. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

35 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What did OBJ do to you?

I mean A) he’s a little bitch and B) I was just using him as an example. He’s already old and broke, and even though he and Thielen are around the same age, OBJ’s game was the type that disappears quicker than someone like Thielen. Not to mention he was reportedly wanting $20mil a year, and if it’s even half that it’s too much for him.